TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Yerba Fun online store is located at Megenstraat 149.5045KE Tilburg. It is run with passion by Monika Pakula.
Tel. 0644 653 044
e-mail address email@example.com
These regulations are addressed to the consumer (Buyer) in which I define the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sale Agreement with the Consumer via the online store.
- Regulations – these regulations of the online store
- Customer – a private or legal person making a purchase in the online store on the terms set out in these regulations
- Store interchangeably called the Seller – an online store run at the yerbafun.nl internet address
- Subject of transaction – each item listed and described on the website of the yerbafun.nl online store
- Goods – a movable item that is offered by the Online Store to which the Sales contract applies
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Goods selected for purchase are visible.
- Account – Customer’s account in the Store, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by the Customer in the Store.
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of the Goods concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent, submitted using the order form, aimed at concluding the Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows the Customer to set up an Account.
- Newsletter – a service provided by the Seller, consisting in sending information by electronic means, including commercial information, in particular regarding the Seller and its products, the electronic sales industry, news, promotions and commercial offers.
- To use the store, including viewing the Store’s assortment, is;
- A device communicating with the Internet (computer, telephone) with the possibility of using a web browser
- An active e-mail account is required to register
- Enabling cookies
- The online store conducts retail sales via the Internet.
- The condition for placing an Order in the yerbafun.nl Online Store by the Customer is to read these regulations and accept their provisions during the execution of the Order.
- The customer undertakes to provide true, current and complete data in the forms referred to in the REGISTRATION section, point 3 of §4
- A user who is a private person may use the Store if he has full legal capacity.
- The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- The User may not use the name of the Seller, the Store’s logo, the Goods and other components of the Store (including the Store’s graphic elements and the Store’s layout and composition – the so-called layout).
- The customer is obliged not to disclose to third parties his login and password used to log in to the Store.
- All Goods offered in the Online Store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Dutch market.
- Registration in the yerbafun.nl store is voluntary and free
- When registering in the store, the customer undertakes to provide his current, truthful personal data
- In order to successfully complete the registration process, the User is required to complete the form as follows. For an order for a private person, complete the following data:
- Street and house number
- zip code
- phone number
Conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- The customer can place an order in the yerbafun.nl online store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The customer placing an order in the Online Store completes the order by selecting the Product he is interested in and adds it to the Cart using the appropriate “add to Cart” button. After completing the order and indicating the delivery method and payment method in the basket, the customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller.
- Before placing an order, the Customer is asked to read the Regulations and accept them.
- Confirmation of submission and acceptance for execution of the Order will be sent to the Customer by the Store in the form of an e-mail.
- The sales contract is treated as concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to in point 4, of §5
- The prices listed next to a given Product in the Online Store are given in Euro, are gross prices and do not include information on delivery costs and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement; The customer will be informed about these other costs before placing the order.
- The customer is obliged to make the payment within 1 calendar day from the date of the Sale Agreement
- The following payment methods are provided for the ordered goods:
- Wire transfer
- The seller carries out the delivery in the Netherlands. Delivery to another country is possible after prior contact with the seller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following delivery methods are available:
- Local pick up in Tilburg – The customer has 14 working days to collect the parcel from the moment of receiving the e-mail confirming its readiness for collection. After the expiry of the time period, the goods are destroyed and there is no possibility of refunds.
- The store is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- In the case of customers who are consumers, they have the right to submit a complaint if the sold goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty). A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the sold item (goods) with the contract.
- Complaints may be submitted within 2 days from the date of receipt of the goods in terms of quantity complaints and within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods – in terms of quality complaints.
- A complaint may be submitted electronically via the complaint form available HERE
- It is recommended to attach photos of the goods subject to the complaint to the complaint in order to accelerate its recognition. In the event that it turns out to be necessary for the proper consideration of the complaint,
- The customer is obliged to send the defective goods to the address of the Store.
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport
- Complaints will be considered by the Store within 14 calendar days from the date of their receipt.
- In relation to Customers who are Consumers or Entrepreneurs with consumer rights and if the complaint is considered justified, the costs of delivering the goods to the address of the store and the costs are borne by the customer.
- If the complaint is considered justified, the cost of delivering goods free from defects (in the event of replacement of goods) is borne by the store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Customer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs
- in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery
- Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish, English or Dutch
- The store reserves the right to send advertising notifications via e-mail
- The Store makes every effort to ensure the continuity of the Store’s operation in technical terms
- The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.