Very high quality yerba mate It contains 95% leaves and 5% twigs, all ground to a thickness of 5 mm, without dust, so it does not clog the bombilla.
Maté is beautifully green because it is harvested in the juicy rainy season and is shipped within 3 months at the latest. Dried by smokeless hot air technology.
Chamomile calms the nervous system and digestive tract. It is especially suitable for people who suffer from digestive disorders and whose drinking coffee causes cramps and abdominal pain. It tastes well prepared traditionally and as a terrere.
There are no reviews yet.