This yerba mate is recognized as number one in terms of quality. It comes from shady plantations in the Brazilian state of Paraná.
The mate taste is delicious, not too bitter. Includes approx. 88% leaves and 12% ingredients – papaya leaves, moringa leaves, peruvian cinnamon fruit, calendula leaves, cactus aroma.
Importantly, yerba mate green is dried without smoke, only with hot air, which at the same time cleans the mate leaves of any harmful microorganisms that may be on the fresh leaf. Then it is ground to a roughness of 4-5 mm and immediately packed into containers.
Recommended for all beginners. Well-prepared yerba mate without bitterness. Many people compare it to the taste of good green tea. Mate green is often used in tea shops to prepare Yerba mate. Due to the fact that it does not contain thicker stems and small twigs, it looks great both before and after preparing the infusion.
There are no reviews yet.